Simple DRAC5 questions

Linux PowerEdge linux.poweredge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 08:20:57 CST 2007

Ken,

  That is correct.  As long as the server has power applied and there
is not a physical fault with NIC1 you should be able to reach the DRAC
via the IP you assign it (200.1.1.120 in your example) regardless of
system power-state.

Configuring Your System to Use a DRAC 5
http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/software/smdrac3/drac5/OM5.1/en/ug/racugc2.htm#wp76672