"Server Assistant" and "Systems Management" CDs?

Michael Marshall Michael.Marshall at lbfire.org.uk
Fri Feb 23 02:44:02 CST 2007

If you look up your system on the Dell Support downloads site
(http://support.euro.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=g
en) then it will give you links for the ISOs under the 'Systems
Management' category.

Note that many of the older systems cannot use the latest versions of
OMSA.  In that case I think the support site will list the latest (old)
version that supports your particular server. (For example a 1400SC
isn't supoprted by anything newer than 4.5)

Michael.

--
Michael Marshall | Service Delivery Manager - Infrastructure
Central Services - Information Systems