"Server Assistant" and "Systems Management" CDs?

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Thu Feb 22 15:12:31 CST 2007

Wow, those are ancient. Yes, there are much, much newer versions
available.
OMSA == OpenManage Server Administrator (Management), v5.1 is available.
DSA == OpenManage Server Assistant, I believe 8.8 or maybe 8.9 is
available.
--
Michael