"Server Assistant" and "Systems Management" CDs?

John Oliver joliver at john-oliver.net
Thu Feb 22 14:45:54 CST 2007

I have these two CDs:

"OpenManage Systems Management" v3.7 P/N Y2297 Rev. A00

"OpenManage Server Assistant" v8.1 P/N X2366 Rev. A00

Both are dated February 2004  I'm trying to find out if there are newer
versions, but cannot find these items anywhere.  I can find them
referred to in documentation, but no download links.  Can anyone tell me
if there is or is not newer versions, and if so, a link to where they
can be downloaded from?