autofs problem

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Fri Feb 16 13:31:13 CST 2007

Not sure if this would help, but you may try using an executable map.
You can write a quick script that just returns your example path to see
if that helps.

Also, can you manually mount the directory from the command line? I find
it helpful to make sure you can do that before you try with automount.
--
Michael