DRAC5 + HA Linux + fencing/stonith plugin?

Taneli Leppä taneli at crasman.fi
Thu Feb 15 03:25:19 CST 2007

Ramon Bastiaans wrote:
> There is a DRAC3 fencing/stonith plugin available for HA Linux, but has
> anyone tried this with the new generation DRAC5 yet?

I made a very quick derivation of fence_drac from Cluster Suite for
DRAC5 a while back, if you want it, let me know (it has loads of
dead code and whatnot from the previous utility and it doesn't not
any checks, just sends the `serveraction hardreset' command to the
DRAC).

--
   Taneli Leppä         | Crasman Co Ltd
   <taneli at crasman.fi>  | <http://www.crasman.fi/>