Kernel sources for debian on dell

Rob Munsch rmunsch at solutionsforprogress.com
Mon Feb 12 16:39:25 CST 2007

Hi list,

I'm running a couple of pe 1950s and they're Behaving Weirdly.  I've got
them on kernel 2.6.19r1 via the "debian on dell" custom sarge 1028 iso,
but it has no kernel sources.  Frex, the machines see less than a gig of
RAM, and i have a sinking feeling that this kernel was compiled without
it...

What is the best way to get the kernel sources so i may tweak it myself?
  I'm not sure what "r1" corresponds to on kernel.org.  Is this 2.6.19
or 2.6.19.1?  Or something else?  Or am i barking up the wrong tree
entirely to get this working?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.