Megaraid PERC 4/E is detected first, why ?

Richard Ford rford at candis.com.cn
Mon Feb 12 01:51:27 CST 2007

This can be done in the BIOS.  Select boot order and SCSI card
order......I believe in the PERC bios which allows you to control the
two cards in one instance, you can also select which card (Or virtual
disk) is active for boot purposes...

Also if you use LVM it should not matter and things will auto adjust
on the fly.  That is how I got all to work like this with a PE1850
and PV220S....

RF.