SNMP 10892 missing

Simon Welch simon.welch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 10:04:07 CST 2007

Fred

You were correct the problem was with the IPMI, I tried what you suggested
and reinstalled but still no joy until I reinstalled and then removed
open-ipmi then reinstalled from the dell repository.  It seems that
open-impi RHEL3 was installed instead of the RHEL4 version, all okay now
thanks for your advice.

Simon