LILO issues

Greg Gilmour greg at g-3.org
Wed Feb 7 11:31:33 CST 2007

On Wed, Feb 07, 2007 at 09:06:58AM +0100, sean finney wrote:
> hi greg,
>
> On Tue, 2007-02-06 at 17:44 -0600, Greg Gilmour wrote:
> > Any insight into this and a fix is greatly appreciated.  If anyone needs
> > more information on the setup, let me know.  Thanks again.
>
> maybe this is helpful?

> 	sean

It would appear that it does!

====

~# /sbin/lilo
Warning: bypassing VolumeID scan of drive flagged INACCESSIBLE: /dev/sdb
Warning: bypassing VolumeID scan of drive flagged INACCESSIBLE: /dev/sdc
Added Linux26
Added Linux24 *
Added LinuxOLD

====

I must not have been putting in the correct search string into Google,
as I did not see this post... or could be I just overlooked it.  Thanks
again Sean.

--
~~~~~~~~
- greg