PE 2650 and Add in RAID Controller not being detected

tpickard tpickard at crossref.org
Wed Feb 7 08:13:10 CST 2007

Thanks for all the replies to this message.

To update you all, I have tried it is all the slots with no luck.  I
have booted with the onboard SCSI enabled and disabled.

I did try a MegaRAID (320-2x) controller card that I have destined for
another purpose.  This worked!  It is much more than I need for this
machine.

I am going to blame the card and exchange for a less beefy MegaRaid
controller.  Perhaps the BIOS (A21) does not recognize the simpler card
for some reason.

Thanks for your help.

Tim