disk not recognized on Dell 1600SC

Robert Goley ragoley at rdasys.com
Tue Feb 6 14:15:24 CST 2007

If I remember correctly, that hardware is supported by the aacraid driver
module.  There were older controllers purged from the aacraid drive in one of
the 2.6.x kernels(again if I remember correctly).  You would need to run a
slightly older 2.6.x kernel to support that hardware.  I only have one or 2
in use and gladly skipped over them where I could.  I hope this helps or
gives you a starting point.

Robert