PE 2650 and Add in RAID Controller not being detected

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Mon Feb 5 15:55:50 CST 2007

try moving it to another slot.  If that fails stick the card in another
machine.  If it fails there it's probably a bad card.

tpickard wrote:
> That was an interesting suggestion but no luck.  It did beep but no SCSI
> control menu on reboot.
>
> It should just work.  I have never had this happen before.
>
> Tim

My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and
every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt
condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their
righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099