List Admins: Removal Request

Soren Petersen lists at nospam.sorenp.com
Sun Feb 4 06:28:45 CST 2007

Hi,

Due to a mistake, I used my regular e-mail address to when replying to
Russell's post.

Since he replied to that message, my regular address is now a part of
the linux-poweredge mailing archives.

I really don't want this address to be accessible through the web (eg
placed in the archives) due to problems with spam.

Could one of the list administrators please remove the message
containing my address?

Thanks for your help,

Yours faithfully,

Soren Petersen