Reset problem with CERC RAID on PE700

John Hodrien johnh at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Sat Feb 3 11:22:06 CST 2007

On Fri, 2 Feb 2007, bloch at verdurin.com wrote:

> Do you know what the Adaptec model is for the CERC?  The nearest fit I
> can find on the Adaptec site is the 2410SA, though other people seem to
> think it's the 2610SA, which I can't find at Adaptec.

I believe it's not any of the adaptec models, but the driver should be the
same as the SATA range you've found.  I'm assuming you've got the 6ch CERC
controller.  I've yet to try the newest adaptec driver, but it does note a fix
for performance on Dell CERC compared to the latest RHEL driver (I think).

jh

--
"Some women respond to the whip, some to the kiss.  Most of them like a
  mixture of both, but none of them answer to the mind alone, to the