OMSA for Red Hat 9?

Peter Serwe peter at infostreet.com
Fri Feb 2 17:30:42 CST 2007

I would strongly recommend that you don't consider Fedora for an
application that
needs to be stable, doesn't need bleeding-edge hardware support, and
want maximum
compatibility with oldschool RH9 without being RHEL4 which costs way too
much
for what it is (IMHO).  In jumps CentOS.  A living, breathing free
clone(ish) of the
upstream, with a focus on not breaking things.

Peter