Dell OpenManage Server Administrator Storage

Mon Apr 30 09:35:24 CDT 2007

We do not support OMSA running on SLES 9 or 10 on anything other than
some 8th or 9th generation servers.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com
[mailto:linux-poweredge-bounces at dell.com] On Behalf Of Valentine, Alex
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 8:00 AM
To: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Dell OpenManage Server Administrator Storage

Recently, I was evaluating Dell OpenManage Server Administrator on some
older hardware, 2650 etc on sles9/10.

I installed srvadmin with the storage option but I do not see my raid
controller. Is there additional packages I need to install in order to
see my disk array on the Linux server administrator?

I'm using version 5.2.0 on a 2650 (PERC3) running sles10.

Thanks in advance,
Alex

IMPORTANT: The information contained in this email and/or its
attachments is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by reply and immediately delete
this message and all its attachments.  Any review, use, reproduction,
disclosure or dissemination of this message or any attachment by an
unintended recipient is strictly prohibited.  Neither this message nor
any attachment is intended as or should be construed as an offer,
solicitation or recommendation to buy or sell any security or other
financial instrument.  Neither the sender, his or her employer nor any
of their respective affiliates makes any warranties as to the
completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained herein or
that this message or any of its attachments is free of viruses.