OMSA Downloads

Hendry, Kai KHendry at navisite.com
Fri Apr 27 08:36:46 CDT 2007

Just trying to streamline RH installs at my new workplace. We have a few
2650&2850s with mainly RH Enterprise configurations.

On http://linux.dell.com/monitoring.shtml it says:

Each new version of OMSA may be also downloaded from support.dell.com.
Search for Files by Description: "OpenManage Server Administrator linux"

I couldn't find this search facility. Where is it?

After navigating that horrible system of yours I did eventually find:

DTK-2.2.1_LINUX-1674.iso
srvadmin-storage-5.1.0-392.i386.rpm

Was required... I did try to navigate your ftp site's crammed /sysman/
directory. Anyway I am not sure this is the right place to vent my
frustrations, though can someone at Dell *please* try organise your
downloads?

/2850/RH4/OMSA_VERSION.tar.gz would be sensible.

Thanks and greetings to all on the list. I hope to learn a lot from
everyone.

This e-mail is the property of NaviSite, Inc. It is intended only
for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected
from disclosure. Distribution or copying of this e-mail, or the
information contained herein, to anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited.