Raid BIOS docs, advice

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at
Thu Apr 26 17:57:44 CDT 2007

You can use the megarc(8) CLI to adjust the rebuild bandwidth usage
percentage rate.

Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to do a 36gig 15k RPM drive at 80%
(by referencing my old trouble tickets).

On Thu, 2007-04-26 at 23:50 +0100, Marcus Bointon wrote:
> Excellent news. How can I be sure which drive is the dead one? How
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.