PE 2950 snmp

Mon Apr 23 10:13:50 CDT 2007

Ok then make sure the dsm_sa_snmp32d process is running. That is all
that I know to check.

-----Original Message-----
From: Niklas Larsson [mailto:rinolf2 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2007 10:09 AM
To: Boyd, Patrick
Cc: linux-poweredge-Lists
Subject: Re: PE 2950 snmp

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry, forgot that my snmpd.conf already contain (at the end of the file

if it matters) :

smuxpeer .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1

I'm not shore if:

snmpget localhost -c public -m ALL .1.3.6.1.4.1.674 -v2c
or
sudo snmpwalk localhost -c public -m ALL .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1 -v2c

are the right commands to see if it works but they give almost the same
output any way.