[RFC] additional enhancements for RHEL3/4 for Dell system-specific repo

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Fri Apr 6 14:03:47 CDT 2007

All,
    I have found a small bug in the sysid plugin that affects some
platforms. I didnt zero-pad the sysid up to 4 chars, as the mirror
script was expecting. I am releasing 1.2.8 with this fix. I am also
working on fixing the mirror script to work with both the old and new
clients, so that it will work if the sysid is zero-padded or not.

    I'll send out an announce when this is complete.
--
Michael