MegaCli segfault ?

Martin Hamant mh at
Tue Apr 3 15:55:06 CDT 2007

Ben Scott a écrit :
> On 4/3/07, Martin Hamant <mh at> wrote:
>> Here is the last answer from LSI tech support (funny) :
> LSI> You are welcome to use MegaCLI, but I recommend using MegaRAID
> LSI> Storage Manager.
>   Depending on how important this issue is to you, you may want to try
> requesting escalation.  If you're insistent enough, eventually you'll
> get to someone who understands and can do something.  It can be a
> rather trying process, though.

We will try to reboot the server once when the customer will be ready
for it. And then we'll see if something happen for the disk.
If nothing more happen, i will call Dell directly : i guess they are
going to ask me to update firmwares, like usual and then I'm going to by
unhappy ! :D

Anyway, i answered to LSI that I would like to know if something is
possible to do, like a bug report or something (i'm a bit idealist).
Still no answer at this time !

Thanks !