DRAC5 Crash Screenshot

Brian A. Seklecki bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com
Mon Apr 2 09:11:46 CDT 2007

Chicken & Egg scenario.

In the situation that I need to get on my DRAC, I've bombed my server
out somehow.  I'd rather boot into FreeDOS anyway than clutter up my
system.

No, Dell is definitely buying me managed switched APC PDUs.

When you dance with the devil, you _wait_ for the music to stop..you
know?

~BAS

--
Brian A. Seklecki <bseklecki at collaborativefusion.com>
Collaborative Fusion, Inc.

IMPORTANT: This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If the reader of this message is not an intended recipient (or the individual responsible for the delivery of this message to an intended recipient), please be advised that any re-use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is prohibited.  Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.