SuSe tool needed for " day to day data control".

Boris_Lerch at dell.com Boris_Lerch at dell.com
Mon Apr 2 04:02:24 CDT 2007

Hi Folks,

I want to see the day to day changes of my data on my Suse 7.3 server for backupreasons.
Is there a small tool for this kind of "data control"?

THX
Boris

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards
Boris Lerch
System Consultant
Dell GmbH, Main Airport Center, Unterschweinstiege 10, D-60549 Frankfurt, Germany
> Tel.: +49 2236 38 90 82
> Fax: +49 69 34824-3292
> Mobil +49 171 767 92 92
> Geschäftsführer: Alain D. Bandle
> Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Klaus Hoffmann
> Eingetragen beim AG Frankfurt am Main unter HRB 75453,
> USt.-ID: DE113 541 138, WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE 49515708

Zusätzliche Informationen
Online support <http://support.euro.dell.com/support/index.aspx?c=de&l=de&s=gen&~ck=bt>  - Answers to your technical queries, drivers and files for your system
Service call status <http://support.euro.dell.com/support/index.aspx?c=de&l=de&s=gen&~ck=bt>  - view your service call status
Dell Technical Updates <http://support.euro.dell.com/support/topics/topic.aspx/emea/shared/support/notifications/de/index?c=de&l=de&s=gen>  - Receive critical product alerts, updates to files, drivers, and utilities for your system(s).