Help problem with RHEL4 LVM + EMC PowerPath : Found duplicatePV...

Florent Gilain florent.gilain at direct-energie.com
Tue Oct 31 12:01:38 CST 2006

 and i now have a problem on second server too :

[root at s-oracle2 ~]# vgscan
  Reading all physical volumes.  This may take a while...
  WARNING: Duplicate VG name VolGroup01:
H2e9lQ-fGeJ-fuia-Zn3u-rtaW-BpW7-7DjZ8V (created here) takes precedence over
eBkDjy-Vlr7-8BYb-KhNe-68TQ-CY1R-xqEYiw
  Found volume group "VolGroup01" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "VolGroup01" using metadata type lvm2
  Found volume group "VolGroup00" using metadata type lvm2

Maybe did i missed something ?

Florent