Anyknow how to enable Wake on Lan for a Dell PowerApp?

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Tue Oct 31 09:08:19 CST 2006

The empty 3-pin connector is for if you have an add-on PCI NIC card that
supports WOL, and is older (ie. PCI 2.1 or earlier). Newer cards route
the WOL signal through the PME PCI trace that is on PCI 2.2 compliant
systems.

http://www.intel.com/support/network/sb/cs-008459.htm

If you are using the built-in LAN on the motherboard, this connector
does not serve any purpose.
--
Michael