SLES10 and PERC5(PowerEdge1950)

Hironori Toyoda toyoda at fluent.co.jp
Tue Nov 28 05:19:03 CST 2006

Hi,

Yes, this is satisfactory when I finish installing SLES10 in PE1950
and should work fine.
However, when I install SLES10 from Autoyast, I cannot install SLES10 in
PE1950(PERC5).

PE1950(PERC5) + Autoyast
  - SLES10: NG
  - SLES9 SP3: Ok
  - OpenSUSE(remasterd) : Ok
NOTE: I succeeded all installations from CD/DVD in the above systems.

Thanks,
Toyoda