Poweredge 1950 with Debian

Bert van Ooijen b.van.ooijen at van-uden-logistics.nl
Fri Nov 17 09:44:26 CST 2006

Jonathan,

I tried your solution (followed your link) with Ubuntu 6.0.6 LTS on the Dell
1950.

I got for the first time a system which normally boots and give me a prompt!

Now I have to try this with the latest debian from
http://kmuto.jp/debian/d-i/
I saw one from 15/11/2006 and try this now.

Thanks.

Bert van Ooijen