DRAC5 and Firefox?

Nicola_Worthington at McAfee.com Nicola_Worthington at McAfee.com
Mon Nov 13 09:57:39 CST 2006

Click on the Remote Access option on the left hand menu list, then Logs
on the top menu tabs. That should give you the DRAC5 event log. It
probably won't list anything useful in it though.

The link between the top tabs and the left hand side bar links isn't
especially intuitive in my book, but hey ho.