SLES 9 Network Install Dell 2850

David Truchan-contr David.Truchan-contr at
Wed May 31 20:15:31 CDT 2006

I'm attempting to install sles9 XA64 over network.  It appears that my
driver e1000 loads,  thou I'm unable to get on the network.
I haven't got my pxe server configured yet, so I'm just booting from
CD1 and telling the boot loader to boot via http.
I've succesfully installed over the network using this method with
SLES9 32 bit on Dell 2650s
Tomorrow, I will attempt to install using CD1 SP3...just wondering in
the meantime if anyone has even got the 64bit version to install over
the network on Dell 2850s and if there are any known issues that I need
to be aware of...