Dell tape vaults and linux

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Wed May 31 12:50:52 CDT 2006

I know the smaller 132T (20 LTO2) one can using the mtx
utilities so I'd assume BRU could as well, not sure about
the largest models that involve multi-column robotics
like the 136T, etc.  We've got a couple of both of those
libraries and use Veritas (now Symantec) NetBackup with
no problems on linux.

David