Restoring Dell Utility

Michael E Brown Michael_E_Brown at dell.com
Tue May 30 07:23:41 CDT 2006

You can boot Dell Server Assistant, which is contained on the
Installation and Server Management CD. Select "System Tools", then
"Create UP". If it cannot create a UP as the disk is now, you can use
the "Erase all Hard Disks" (Which _will_ btw, erase each and every hard
disk, as well as delete RAID containers, so you may have to recreate
RAID after this) to prep the drive so it can then do the UP creation.
--
Michael