Setting Day Light Savings

Bryan dell_pe at whohasit.com
Fri May 26 16:53:24 CDT 2006

The solution belows appears to have addressed the problem.

When I updated the timezone using system-config-date, I got
"America/Tijuana" (not the currently set "America/Vancouver"), although these
should be the same -- We call them both "PST".

Anyway, when I then forced an NTP sync, the time was corrected.

No doubt, these details are very hard to keep track of (or even know about).

Thank you very much!!!

Bryan