PowerVault 220 Performace IO Write problem
hvegax at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:15:40 CDT 2006
We have 2 Dell PowerEdge 2850 with RedHat Enterprise 4 in cluster with
RedHat Cluster Suite and a Storage PowerVault 220s (PERC4/DC scsi
The storage has 3 disk each of 146Gb 10.000 rpm in raid-5.
The services are basically LAMP.
The problem are the OI write operations on storage pv 220s, are very very slow.
* check the PERC4/DC configuration...
* updated the bios firmware
* check the correct PV switch mode. (cluster)
* check correct plug scsi calbes and channels.
* and tested poweredges separated (without cluster with storage)
like in thread http://lists.us.dell.com/pipermail/linux-poweredge/2004-January/012167.html
but the problem persist ... Some suggestions?
Best regards in advance.
Herman Vega Jara
Computer System Engineer at PlanOK.com
Documents System Manager Service
hvega at planok.com
Phone : (56 2) 439 69 41
Mobil : (56 9) 798 57 57
More information about the Linux-PowerEdge