RHEL4/Server Administrator - Invalid Disk?

Kurt Roberts kurt at antharia.com
Sun May 21 11:36:15 CDT 2006

I don't have any experience with Red Hat in particular, but have had
problems using high burn speeds on Ubuntu and Debian disks in the
past, even when the md5 hash checks out - the same ISO image will
burn fine at say 4x, but not at say 24x.

If you haven't already, you could try turning down your burn speed to
the minimum (1x or 2x, you might get away with 4x) and see if it
works.  It'll take forever, but your chances of getting an accurate
burn are a lot higher.

--
Kurt Roberts, Developer
kurt at antharia.com