Fedora Core 5 Support?

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Mon May 8 09:14:08 CDT 2006

A1) I am working on populating both fc5 and fc6 directories in the next
couple days. I resolved my last major build problem on Friday, so can
post shortly.

A2) There is an env variable you can set to get the old "tail" behaviour
back. I believe the var you need is "export _POSIX2_VERSION=199209". I
have raised this issue with the DUP team, but there will be no
customer-visible fix for this for a while.

--
Michael