Fedora Core 5 Support?

Matt Bernstein mb/poweredge at dcs.qmul.ac.uk
Mon May 8 06:12:48 CDT 2006

Hi,

1. I notice that directories exist (and have for a month or two) called
"fc5" and "fc6" at <http://linux.dell.com/yum/software/>. I was wondering
whether these might be populated--is it simply a question of rebuilding
the "fc4" SRPMS?

2. I'm trying to upgrade the firmware on the DRAC 4 cards on some of my
FC5 boxes. The script to produce the file seems to fail--my cursory glance
suggests that the behaviour of something it needs ("tail", IIRC) has
changed. Has anyone else noticed this/am I Doing It Wrong/is there a
simple place I can find the firmware files to upload using the HTTP
interface?

Thanks for any light-shining :)

Matt