RHE Linux + OMSA integration query

bob flynn bob.flynn at s3group.com
Fri May 5 03:11:01 CDT 2006

    We have multiple dell servers, some running Windows ( various OS ) and
    some RHE3/4.
    Currently the windows boxes are running OMSA, and there is a single web
    interface to review status of these boxes.
    Can I integrate the Linux boxes on Dell hardware to also be visible on
    this interface. My concern is that OMSA installation is a very heavy
    footprint, thus I was slow to install it.
    At the moment I monitor the following;
    raid status via simple cron scripts, thus losing access to other
    hardware monitoring.
    general linux health via Lemon ( http://lemon.web.cern.ch/lemon/index.htm )
    Thanks for any pointers.

-Bob

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is confidential and is designated solely for the attention of the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute or retain this e-mail or any part thereof. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of this e-mail from your computer system(s).
Please direct any additional queries to: communications at s3group.com.
Thank You.