Pack for PowerEdge servers?

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Wed May 3 10:56:50 CDT 2006

Ah. SLES 9 SP3 is going to be supported in the next release of our OpenManage products. It will have full driver support, etc. so you can use DSA to install to get latest drivers, or pull drivers off the service CD.

The PE 650 was released before SP3, and should have good drivers in SLES9 SP3, so it probably is not a driver problem. Do you see any kernel dmesg stuff that would lead you to believe you have a driver problem?
--
Michael