PE 1650 Flashing Amber Light

Harald_Jensas at Dell.com Harald_Jensas at Dell.com
Thu Jul 20 04:09:10 CDT 2006

Hi,

1. If you have IPMI drivers modules loaded, you can install ipmitool and retrive the ESM/SEL log.
2. You can download the an OMSA Live CD from:

http://linux.dell.com/files/openmanage-contributions/omsa-50-live/

and have a look at the ESM/SEL log.

To get support for the F10 Utility Partition, you need to install this partition and the utilities using Dell Servar Assistant CD, DSA.

//
Harald Jensås