OpenManage (Dell Poweredge 2850)

Drew McIntosh dmcintosh at appnuity.net
Wed Dec 20 10:58:44 CST 2006

Hello,

I have a Dell PowerEdge 2850 running RHEL 4 and just installed the OpenManage Server Administrator Managed Node.

All the services are running, but how do you collect information from them?

Specifically how can I view the status on the RAID controller.

Thanks,

Drew

This message is from the Information Technology Company Appnuity, LLC.

This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information, and are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message and any attachments, and we ask that you please delete this message and attachments (including all copies) and notify the sender by return e-mail or by phone at 317-566-0203. Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or a privilege.

All personal messages express views only of the sender, which are not to be attributed to Appnuity, LLC, and may not be copied or distributed without this statement.