How do I know what Linux to use???

Pete Breitenbaugh Breitenbaugh.Pete at doc.state.sc.us
Thu Dec 14 11:51:59 CST 2006

Many thanks to all respondents...

When I try to install FC6 it hangs up when loading the SCSI driver aic7xxx then reboots.

I was able to successfully install FC4 & get it running.

Any ideas on how to get FC6 loaded?
I've already checked the FC6 install disks & they are fine.
I've used them to install a couple desktop machines that I use for testing.

TIA,
Pete.