Questions about the EMC AX150 and AX150i systems

martindj at jmu.edu martindj at jmu.edu
Thu Dec 14 08:52:57 CST 2006

unforutnately most of EMC's san products run a stripped down
windows os. only the nas is running on linux. aside from that
though we have clariion cx700s with hpux and linux servers,
qlogic hbas, powerpath, and we have had very few problems. i
love em. we have just started testing with iscsi but it seems
to work well so far.