BIOS / firmware update CD?

PMilanese at nypl.org PMilanese at nypl.org
Thu Dec 14 07:54:58 CST 2006

Are you not running a supported OS?

Everything they do is based on that.

You'd have a better chance asking Microsoft for a free license!

Thanks-

Peter J. Milanese, System Administrator
Information Technology Group
The New York Public Library
peterm at nypl.org - 212.621.0203

             <Nicola_Worthingt
             on at McAfee.com>
             linux-poweredge-b         <hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsu
             ounces at dell.com           lting.com>,
                                       <linux-poweredge at lists.us.dell.com>
                                                                        cc
             12/14/2006 08:44
                                       RE: BIOS / firmware update CD?

I wouldn't mind so much if Dell provided a free licensed copy Windows or
DOS with every machine so that you can upgrade the BIOS.