OMSA - PE1650 - CentOS 4.4

Sturgis, Grant Grant.Sturgis at arraybiopharma.com
Wed Dec 6 11:18:10 CST 2006

Greetings List,

I have a PE 1650 installed with CentOS fully patched.  I installed OMSA
using the RPMs in the linux/RPMS/RHEL4 directory.  I have then started
the services using the srvadmin-services.sh from the supportscripts
directory.

Now, the web interface as well as omreport show nothing at all about the
system.  For example:

[root at system supportscripts]# omreport chassis
Health

For further help, type the command followed by -?

---

The web interface show essentially the same thing.

Anyone know what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Grant

sender  of the delivery error by replying to this message, or notify us by