Linux problems

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Fri Jul 29 09:41:45 CDT 2005

make sure that printer is supported under linux printing in the first place:
http://www.linuxprinting.org/

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: