AW: poweredge 2850

Matthias Pigulla mp at webfactory.de
Fri Jul 29 04:18:48 CDT 2005

If I remember right (did the install immediately after Sarge was released) the PERC4 is no problem, but there was a problem related to some kernel/RTC (real time clock) code with the 2.6 kernel shipped with Sarge.

I think we had success with installing the 2.4 kernel and then upgrading to a recent 2.6 from kernel.org.

Maybe someone here can confirm that ;)?

Best regards,
Matthias