Setting up minimal OMSA support on Debian Sarge?

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at starnetworks.us
Mon Jul 25 08:32:07 CDT 2005

I've got a group of PE1750s that I'm going to wipe and reinstall this
weekend with Debian Sarge. From the traffic here I see that people have
been able to successfully install and use OMSA on Sarge, so I'll be
trying that as well :-)

However, two of these three machines will _not_ have an X environment
installed (or at most, just the X runtime libraries). Is there a way
that I can install OMSA onto these machines to be accessed from a
console on another system? (In case it's not obvious, I haven't use OMSA
much <G>).