Erroneous yellow lights?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jul 19 17:04:41 CDT 2005

I think the problem here is that the fakeraid driver needs to set a bit
in the card.  Since you are using md then the raid will always show
degraded.  I have a similar problem on a SuperMicro motherboard and
integrated controller.  I did testing of the raid and now the card says
that the raid is "Degraded" and I have no idea how to reset that state.