PE 2850 DRAC serial access using ssh

JACOB_LIBERMAN@Dell.com JACOB_LIBERMAN at Dell.com
Thu Jul 14 09:30:27 CDT 2005

I usually change my quit key to ",./" because I find its easier to
remember. The original engineering whitepaper on text console
redirection via the RAC recommended this change too. You can change it
the same time you change the cfgserialconsoleenable option and push both
settings to the rac on one reset.

Thanks, jacob